SIA Approved Training Programme
We are offering an SIA approved training programme to provide you with the necessary knowledge and qualifications to obtain an SIA licence. The programme will last 3 weeks, Monday to Friday, and commences 18th February 2019.
To be eligible for the programme you must be aged 19 or over, unemployed and claiming benefits.
The programme will include the following elements:
Level 2 Award in Door Supervision in the Private Security Industry
– Behavioural Standards
– Legislation Relevant to the Role
– Search Procedures; Powers of Arrest
– Recording Incidents and Crime Scene Preservation
– Reducing Risk
– Conflict Management; Communicating Effectively; Physical Intervention
Level 2 Award in Working in Security Guarding in the Private Security Industry
– Roles and Responsibilities of Security Officers
– Patrolling; Security Systems
– Communication, Reporting and Record-Keeping
– Avoiding conflict and Reducing Personal Risk
– Defusing Conflict; Resolving and Learning from Conflict.
Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
– Improve your understanding of customer service and obtain the skills to deal with customers in a professional manner
If you are interested in the programme or would like to find out more, please apply below and we will be in touch with you shortly.