Cardinal Security has years of experience delivering best- in-class manned guarding solutions across a wide range of sectors.
As an employee of cardinal security, you will work in close partnership with your colleagues and our customers to align strategies on the protection of people, product and property through centralised core functions and dedicated customer focus teams by :
– Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel
– Provide a customer friendly, reassuring, professional security presence
– Provide a visible security contact for customers and staff
– Provide excellent customer service
– Deterring anti- social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
– Liaising with the Police and store management where required
– Completing reports by recording incident activities within our site Guarded 365 operating system
– Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner
– Monitoring the store CCTV
– Frontline Security guarding, Door supervision or Close Protection SIA licence (or have passed the relevant SIA training and hold valid qualifications)
– A full five year checkable employment/education history
– Experience of delivering customer service
– Understand the principles of ASCONE
– Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.