Rent & Revenue Manager
Hexagon Housing owns and manages over 4000 general needs homes in South-East London. We take pride in providing high quality services to our customers, are committed to continuously improving our services, and putting residents at the heart of everything we do.
We have an excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate with a passion for social housing to help lead our newly restructured Revenue Team.
Reporting to the Housing Services Director, you will manage the service charge and rent setting, income collection across our leasehold, shared ownership, social and affordable rents portfolio, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements. You will directly manage the Revenue Team Leader and Rents & Service Charge Officer and ensure that high quality revenue services that maximise income and sustain tenancies are provided.
The ideal candidate will have
– Considerable experience of rent and revenue management in the housing sector
– Experience of leasehold management and leading statutory consultation
– Experience of using housing management and financial systems
– Knowledge of regulations/legislation related to the setting and management of rents/service charges and arrears recovery
– Track record of delivering service improvements
– Experience of managing and developing staff
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A positive “can do” attitude and a commitment to a high standard of service delivery
If you think you have the skills to do all this and more, we want to hear from you.
You will be joining an award winning organisation committed to employee engagement, where every employee is valued and listened to. We will offer you excellent personal development, training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including pension scheme, flexitime, and 26 days annual leave.
For an Application Pack visit our website at www.hexagon.org.uk. No agencies
Closing Date: Sunday 23rd September.
Interview Date: Tuesday 9th October 2018
Please note we do not accept CV’s. Applicants must fully complete our online application form.