- Could a water meter help you?
Having a water meter fitted means that you only pay for the water you use. Contact your water company and they will help you decide if this is right for your household. Fitting a water meter is free.
- Struggling to pay your water bills?
Most water companies offer a cheaper rate if you are on a low income or struggling to manage your water costs. Check your supplier’s website or call them to find out more.
- Further free support
All water companies offer extra help for customers who have additional needs. This help includes:
- Receiving water when services are interrupted
- Understanding and managing water bills
- An identification scheme to ensure that anyone calling at your home on water business is genuine.