Warehouse and logistics (e-learning)
This is an e-learning course, which will require you to complete your training online.
Applying for this course will register your interest and a member of the Love London Working team will be in touch with you to discuss the next steps.
Take a look at what’s on offer in our ‘Warehouse and logistics’ e-learning courses:
First Aid – The Primary Survey – NEW!
– Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an incident
– Understand what is meant by AVPU
– Know the key processes to follow and what to do for each one: Danger, Response, Shout, Airway, Breathing
– Understand the importance of the recovery position and how to apply it
Health and Safety in the Workplace
– Demonstrate the key principles of workplace health and safety
– Outline accident and incident investigation and reporting
– Recognise common health and safety hazards and how they can be controlled
– The reasons why you need to know how to move and handle objects correctly
– The key pieces of legislation that relate to manual handling; the responsibilities they place on you and your employer
– The basic theory of how your spine works, common injuries and how you can avoid them
Communication in the workplace
– Describe the three elements of ‘Communication’
– Describe different methods for dealing with possible conflict situations