Various Hospitality and Security roles
A 145-room hotel is set to open within the Manhattan Loft Gardens building in east London’s Queen Elizabeth Park in May.
The Stratford will occupy the bottom six floors of the 42-storey, 135-metre tower.
The seventh floor will be home to Allegra, also opening in May, a restaurant serving seasonal European dishes led by former Chiltern Firehouse head chef Patrick Powell
Food & Beverage – Hours range from 7am to 1am depending on the outlet and position / Flexibility is required for these positions / (Several positions available)
• Waiter / waitress – £8.65 per hour + service charge – Contracts from 20 to 40hs per week
• Bartender / Barback – £8.41 (barbacks) – £8.65 to £9.62 (bartender) per hour + service charge; depending on experience and outlet – Contracts from 20 to 40 hours per week
• Cocktail Waitress – £9.13 per hour + service charge – Contracts 40 hours
• Hosts / Receptionists – £8.65 – Contracts from 20 to 40 hours / Preferably full time
Front Of House – Hours range in shifts during the day
• Doorperson – £18,500 per annum – 40 hs a week – We do not require experience but driving license and good presence is essential
• Luggage Porter – £18,500 per annum – 40 hs a week – We do not require experience but good presence is essential
Maintenance (handy man) Morning shift from 7am and afternoon shift until 11pm (2 positions available)
• Shift Engineers – £21,000 per annum – 40hs a week / Experience in similar position preferable but our Chief Engineer is willing to teach himself someone full of energy, positive attitude and willing to learn.
Security: Variable shifts, may involve occasional night work (3 positions available)
• Security Officer (experience required in similar position need to be presentable) – £25,000 per annum – 40hs a week
Kitchen: Variable shifts but during the day (Several positions available)
• Chefs at all levels (Commis Chefs – Chefs de Partie – Demi Chefs de Partie) Hours are between 40 – 48hs per week, depending on the position. Salary will also depend on the position / experience, as follow:
• Commis – £21k per year
• Demi CDP – £23k per year
• CDP – £25,500 per year