An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Team Operative to join our Clean and Clearance department on a full time permanent basis working within a 2 person team.
We have contracts in North West London and the surrounding areas where we provide cleaning and clearance services on a daily basis.
• To carry out and undertake specific and general tasks which will provide a good quality of cleaning and clearance to our client’s properties.
• To work flexibly to meet client’s needs
• To communicate effectively and professionally with all persons.
• To work as part of a team
• To ensure you work efficiently and productively each day to achieve company targets
• Removal of household materials and furnishing as part of our Property Relet service including the cleaning of the properties to the required client specification. This could include removal of needles, bodily fluids etc from time to time.
• Complete all necessary paper work and PDA information to ensure an accurate representation of you and your teams performance is provided.
• Commit yourself to developing your own knowledge and capability.
• Bonus scheme for high performance (worth up to £3,360 per year)
• 20 days paid holiday rising 1 day per year after the first year’s service (Max 25 days)
Previous experience is not required as full training will be provided. (Please note during the first week of employment you will be required to attend our Dartford depot to complete an induction )
Appointment to this position will be subject to a DBS check and holding a full drivers licence (6 points or less)