Excellent communication skills, good organisation, good time management, and the ability to work under pressure are essential to succeed in this role. The role is target driven, and you should be able to work on your own initiative but also be a team player.
- The delivery of an exemplary level of customer service to Service Department clients.
- The handling of service jobs and the allocation of work to engineers.
- Generation of daily reports to be sent to clients.
- Large amount of telephone work and the collation and preparation of Landlords Gas Safety Certificates.
- Ongoing contact with tenants, homeowners, clients and their stakeholders.
- The ability to cover when main Service Administrator is absent or on holiday.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Ability to handle work load in a pressurised environment.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent customer services and communication skills.
BSW are an Equal Opportunities employer.