Our small growing Recruitment & Training company Greenwich Recruitment require a Senior Administrator/ Office Coordinator to organise and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
A successful Senior Administrator/ Office Coordinator should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Senior Administrator/ Office Coordinator should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- organising meetings and managing databases
- organising company Training programmes
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- attending meetings with senior management
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
In order to register with Love London Working. You must:
- Be over the age of 16
- Live in London,
- Unemployed / Not in paid work.
Unfortunately if you do not meet this criteria you will not be eligible to register on the programme.