We are always looking to recruit and retain individuals of the highest quality who share the values we have here at TSS. We offer a clear career progression programme in all departments; for example many of our Area Managers and Control Team members started with TSS as Security Officers.
– To conduct yourself at all times, in a manner which will bring credit to themselves and the company, ensuring that full TSS uniform is worn and SIA license are clearly displayed.
– To observe and report to Management incidents, risk areas and irregularities in procedure using the correct reporting system.
– To carry out all duties assigned by a Client, Superior Officer/Management to whom you are responsible.
– To carry out company policy on loss prevention and ensure safety of staff and visitors.
– To ensure that site knowledge is kept up to date and developments at local level are identified.
– To know and implement any Fire and Safety evacuation producers
– To lawfully deter potential troublemakers on site.
– To assist, if required by client, with staff and contractor searches.
– To ensure that the Security base is maintained in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
– To ensure that the site has appropriate security cover before leaving at the end of your shift.