This is an e-learning course, which will require you to complete your training online.
Applying for this course will register your interest and a member of the Love London Working team will be in touch with you to discuss the next steps.
Take a look at what’s on offer in our ‘Security’ e-learning courses:
Customer Excellence for Front Line Staff
– The skills and techniques required to open a phone call
– The right way to record and respond to customer enquires
– Difficult situations and how to handle customer objections
Understanding the Principles of Customer Service
– Understand the relationship between customer expectations and customer satisfaction
– Understand how the service chain supports the delivery of good customer service
First Aid – The Primary Survey – NEW!
– Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an incident
– Understand what is meant by AVPU
– Know the key processes to follow and what to do for each one: Danger, Response, Shout, Airway, Breathing
Understand the importance of the recovery position and how to apply it
Health and Safety in the Workplace
– Demonstrate the key principles of workplace health and safety
– Outline accident and incident investigation and reporting
– Recognise common health and safety hazards and how they can be controlled
Communication in the workplace
– Describe the three elements of ‘Communication’
– Describe different methods for dealing with possible conflict situations