School Catering Assistants
• Candidates should be claiming a benefit due to training provider eligibiity (Desirable but not essential. please call to discuss as there are limited spaces for candidates not claiming benefits)
• Ensure candidate can attend the full SBWA from 13th-17th
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact with children in polite and courteous manner
• Team working skills
• Working in the kitchen (which can be a small area) will require offering help and support as well as acknowledgement of those around you
• Ability to work to timescales – the lunch service time must be achieved to meet the school requirements, so employees must be able to work to a strict timeline.