Revenue Team Leader
Hexagon Housing owns and manages over 4000 general needs homes in South-East London and neighbouring Boroughs. We take pride in providing high quality services to our customers, are committed to continuously improving our services, and putting residents at the heart of everything we do.
We have an excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate to help lead our newly restructured Revenue Team, to provide high quality, revenue services that maximise income and sustain tenancies.
Reporting to the Rent and Revenue Manager, this brand new role will be an opportunity for you to contribute to shaping the Revenue Service and creating a culture of excellent customer service with a target driven focus.
The ideal candidate will have
– Proven experience of debt/arrears recovery in the housing sector
– Highly developed IT Skills (Word, Excel, Databases)
– Knowledge of the legal processes involved in arrears recovery
– Knowledge of housing and welfare benefits
– Ability to manage and develop staff
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A positive “can do” attitude and a commitment to a high standard of service delivery.
If you think you have the skills to do all this and more, we want to hear from you.
You will be joining an award winning organisation committed to employee engagement, where every employee is valued and listened to. We will offer you excellent personal development, training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including pension scheme, flexitime, and 26 days annual leave.
For an Application Pack visit our website at www.hexagon.org.uk. No agencies
Closing Date: Sunday 17th June 2018
Please note we do not accept CV’s. Applicants must fully complete our online application form.