Retail in charity shop
Volunteers can work with others under the direction of the shop manager in one of our shops.
– To oversee a charity shops business and operational performance.
-Supervise a large team of volunteers.
-Earn income for the Hospice and maximising earning opportunities.
– To oversee the sorting, display, sale and distribution of donations.
-To arrange for distribution of specific items to other shops.
-To arrange for the collection and disposal of non saleable items.
– To control costs and generate revenue.
– Achieving daily, weekly and monthly income targets.
– Reporting and analysing income weekly and monthly and achieving key performance indicators.
– Deliver great customer service and represent the hospice in the community.
– Advertise and market Hospice events and fundraising initiatives.
– Communicate Hospice information to all staff and volunteers.
– To organise and sort donations, goods and merchandise throughout the area’s shops.
– To be responsible for maximising income and stock in each shop on a daily and weekly basis.
– To promote and expand the use of Gift Aid.