Resident Liaison Officer
Breyer Group is a Main Contractor specialising in all forms of roofing, responsive repairs and planned maintenance. The company has always worked in the commercial and industrial markets undertaking work on housing, schools, hospitals, walkways and has built up a sound reputation working for registered social housing providers and local authorities.
With over 300 employees and nearly 60 year's experience, we are extremely proud to be one of the industry’s leading principle contractors operating from our head office in Romford, Essex and network of locally based offices.
The ideal candidate will currently be an experienced Resident Liaison Officer with Kitchen and Bathroom programme experience and be able to demonstrate the following skills and capabilities:
• Maintain confidentiality regarding client information at all times.
• To ensure and maintain the Resident Liaison daily diary, record incidents and appointments.
• Submission of weekly RLO Report to Site Manager / Contracts Manager.
• Have an understanding of the works, programme and scope of works.
• Provide information for site reports and updates for client and site management.
• Prepare and distribute all communications to residents.
• Establish a resident charter, maintain files, comments / query / complaints log etc.
• Carry out pre- visit to each resident to explain the “type of works”, and method of “works”.
• Make arrangements to complete a condition survey, Household Profile and complete relevant administration.
• Issue four week letter or induction letter highlighting areas of insurance, scaffolding, background to Breyer, contact details, site set up, start date etc.
• Keep residents informed of any changes, cancellations, progress.
• Carry out regular checks on residents throughout the day and at the end of each working day.
• Ensure that site management are immediately informed of any health and Safety issue.
• Be available for residents meetings, surgeries and meeting with client, as and when including Open / Fun days out and out of hour evening meetings.
• Site Meetings
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Experience of working with the public in a customer focused environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Experience of developing a range of administrative and office systems and of servicing meetings.
• Substantial word processing experience with a good understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Experience of undertaking projects independently, and seeing projects thorough to completion.
• Commitment to achieve customer satisfaction
• Strong customer focus to increase client confidence.
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
• Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise own workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to show tact and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
• Full UK driving licence and own vehicle
If you are interested in joining a family owned award winning principle contractor, apply today!
Breyer Group is an equal opportunities employer.