Reprographics Operator (photocopying)
ENGIE are recruiting for a Reprographics Operator to be based in 30 Finsbury Square London EC2A 1AG. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £21,216 per annum and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08:00am until 17:00pm or 09:00am until 18:00pm.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Reprographics Operator to join our team at ENGIE. Working under the direction of the Reprographics Supervisor. You'll provide an efficient and professional service to our clients. We have recently received a new fleet of copiers/printers and expectations of our services have never been higher.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
• Many job requests received will need to be completed immediately
• You may also be required in assisting the client in design of the print, as well as offering advice on finishing
• Identify workflow and prioritise jobs accordingly
Qualifications or Required Experience:
• Experience of working in a busy Reprographics office is essential
• Producing urgent copies of required documents
• Ability to run multiple machine simultaneously
• Any other duties deemed within your capabilities/skill set
• Onsite training will be given, but you will need to be able to work in a pressurised environment working to very tight deadlines
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.