The purpose of this role will be to liaise with BSW’s Accounts Department and Suppliers for any invoice
related issues and assist in a variety of administrative tasks within the Commercial Department.
- To work within the busy Commercial Department.
- Handling site emergency and planned maintenance requirements for our Managed Commercial Sites.
- Requesting prices and quotations from suppliers for Engineers’ requirements.
- Identifying & sourcing parts required promptly to save downtime on site.
- Ensuring that wherever possible best prices are obtained for goods required.
- Placing Purchase Orders for service, maintenance & project work materials & hire equipment.
- Ensure wherever possible that materials are available at merchants for collection when works are booked.
- Monitoring Purchase Orders with suppliers to ensure materials are available and delivered to sites on time and complete.
- Communicate any supply issues with impacted BSW colleagues, Engineers and Fitters.
- To negotiate prices with suppliers when needed.
- To handle site returns, errors & material surpluses back to suppliers for credit.
- To monitor that credits are received for any returned goods.
What we’re looking for:
- Evidence of good written and oral communications.
- Able to communicate verbally and written at all levels.
- Must have good telephone manner and be able to speak clearly with good customer service skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good standard of Windows software.
- Team player.
- Able to work unsupervised and be well organised.
- Care & attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic & conscientious.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude to work.
- Able to multitask.
BSW is an Equal Opportunities employer.
- 21 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Childcare voucher scheme
- A range of discounts including gym memberships and mobile phone tariffs.