We are currently looking for the very best plumbing and heating engineers to work on; repair, servicing, testing, installation, planned and reactive maintenance works; All of our engineers must have a can do attitude and come to work, with a passion for delivering the highest levels of service.
You will be carrying out domestic heating and hot water repairs, diagnostics, servicing and testing in residential premises.
You will be attending pre-booked appointments scheduled by us, and have a team which manages your entire diary and schedule.
You must be reliable, trustworthy, have a ‘can do’ attitude and pay attention to detail.
Before applying, please ensure you fulfil the following criteria:
• Minimum of full NVQ2 Plumbing qualification (Water Regs and unvented training preferable but not mandatory)
• Gas Safe registered
• Have the equivalent to 3 years post qualification work experience.Have excellent diagnostic skills.
• Able to carry out fault finding, reactive maintenance works on existing heating and hot water systems as well undertake full installation work.
• Plant room – breakdown diagnosis (advantage).
• Experience in general maintenance tasks.Excellent communication skills.
• Clean driving licence.
• Have Part P qualification or willing to undertake training.
You will be provided with a company vehicle, uniform and fuel card. All materials will be provided by KUS.