You could be part of the team responsible for helping us to become the No.1 choice for internet grocery shopping. There's more to the job than you think - loading orders into the vehicle, taking care with perishables and delivering customers' shopping promptly to their doors.
Please apply if you feel you can:
– Deliver great service to our customers
– Be the face of sainsbury’s to our customers, ensuring any queries and resolved speedily and efficiently.
– Show fantastic communication skills
– Show a sense of pride in making customers lives easier
– Be flexible towards working hours
– Have at least 3 years driving experience
– Have no more than 6 points on your license
Contracted hours range from 12 – 39 hours which will be discussed at your interview.