Neighbourhood Services Team Leader
Hexagon Housing owns and manages over 4000 general needs homes in South-East London. We take pride in providing high quality services to our customers, are committed to continuously improving our services, and putting residents at the heart of everything we do.
We have an excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate with a passion for social housing to help lead our newly restructured Neighbourhood Services Team.
Alongside another post-holder you will lead the operational management of this team delivering a high quality neighbourhood service to our customers. Reporting to the Neighbourhood Services Manager, the Neighbourhood Services Team Leaders are responsible for a number of key posts including Neighbourhood Services Officers, an ASB Officer, Housing Support Officer, Leasehold officer and Estates Contract Monitor.
The ideal candidate will have
– A proven background of working in housing management including managing general needs and leasehold tenures
– Good IT and Numeracy Skills
– Up to date knowledge of housing and welfare and neighbourhood management issues
– Ability to manage and develop staff
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A positive “can do” attitude and a commitment to a high standard of service delivery
– Full driving licence and access to own transport (car/motorcycle) for work use
If you think you have the skills to do all this and more, we want to hear from you.
You will be joining an award winning organisation committed to employee engagement, where every employee is valued and listened to. We will offer you excellent personal development, training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including pension scheme, flexitime, and 26 days annual leave.
For an Application Pack visit our website at www.hexagon.org.uk. No agencies
Closing Date: Sunday 17th June 2018
Please note we do not accept CV’s. Applicants must fully complete our online application form.