Hexagon Housing owns and manages over 4000 general needs homes in South-East London. We take pride in providing high quality services to our customers, and are committed to continuously improving our services. We are committed to raising the quality of our services and putting residents at the heart of what we do
We are looking for an outstanding candidate with a genuine desire to work with our residents to join our Housing Team and ensure that our services are delivered with the highest standards of professionalism and customer care. You will provide a comprehensive neighbourhood management service to tenants living in multi- tenure properties.
The work can be challenging, so we have some minimum requirements, including
– A background in a customer service environment (preferably in the housing sector).
– Knowledge of the legal framework and good practice in housing management
– A commitment to excellent standards of customer care.
– An awareness of current housing, welfare and neighbourhood management issues
– An ability to sensitively manage difficult situations with residents to achieve positive outcomes.
– A full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you think you have the skills to do all this and more, we want to hear from you.
You will be joining an award winning organisation committed to employee engagement, where every employee is valued and listened to. We will offer you excellent personal development, training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including essential car user allowance, pension scheme, performance related pay, flexitime, and 26 days annual leave rising to 31.
For an Application Pack visit our website at www.hexagon.org.uk
Closing Date: Sunday 23rd September 2018
Please note we do not accept CV’s. Applicants must fully complete our online application form.