Lifestyle Manager –Elite (Out of Hours)
An exciting full time role has arisen to look after UK based Elite Members out of hours. You will be assisting our top tier of members, where they will place a variety of lifestyle & leisure-related requests for assistance. This will be via telephone or email which will be received, acknowledged, researched & actioned in a timely manner as agreed with the Member.
Requests would include anything from travel, restaurants, nightclubs, to sending gifts, arranging cleaners, dog walkers etc – anything that is within reason and legal. You will be required to think outside of the box, go above and beyond and go back to the Member with sufficient research and impressive ideas.
Ideal Skill Set Required:
• Excellent written & oral communication –fluent English is a MUST. Other languages advantageous
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• A good knowledge of London and luxury lifestyle
• A ‘Can-Do’ attitude
• Passionate about customer service
• Creative problem solving
• Project management skills
• Good initiative