Life Skills (e-learning)
This is an e-learning course, which will require you to complete your training online.
Applying for this course will register your interest and a member of the Love London Working team will be in touch with you to discuss how it all works.
Take a look at what’s on offer in our Life Skills e-learning courses:
Money Matters – Financial Inclusion
- On completion of this course you will understand bank accounts, saving, borrowing, and credit reports.
Building confidence and self esteem
- Develop self confidence and self-esteem to achieve positive results.
- Positive attitudes and behaviours
- This module is suitable for anyone who would like to learn more about how they can analyse their own skills, create an action plan and be more efficient when applying and interviewing for jobs.
Managing a home
- Understand your responsibilities as a tenant
- Know why cleanliness and home safety are important
- Manage your incomings and outgoings
- Cope with home stresses
- Identify how to eat healthily
- Access what lifestyle choices can impact upon health
- Understand the importance of exercise and how to undertake it
- Understand the importance of hygiene for health