To act as liaison between BSW and our Client to manage the day to day activities to ensure that planned and reactive installations including small works repairs are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage all aspects of installation and chargeable small works jobs for various clients;
- Process DRCs for installations and chargeable small works for various clients;
- Contact residents to make appointments and ensure records are kept and confirmed;
- Ensure planned installation programme targets are met;
- Maintain and send the planned programme tracker monthly (or as required) to the client;
- Liaise with the Client as and when necessary;
- Check Client asbestos portals where required;
- Set up all jobs (including Surveyor detail), order materials, scaffolding, asbestos (specialists where required) and do all that is necessary to ensure the job goes smoothly;
- Deal with any queries or complaints from end to end;
- Deal with issues that may prevent the BSW invoicing for an installation as advised by the installation manager:
- Answer the telephone and deal with any queries from Field Operatives;
- Organise operatives daily work load;
- Cover colleagues, work when requested;
- Training new members of staff as required;
- To ensure all emails are dealt with in a timely fashion;
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested by the Installation Controller or Manager;
What we’re looking for?
- Some previous gas experience, or experience of working within the planned maintenance industry
- Good knowledge of Windows software, especially Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Positive attitude to work;
- Ability to handle work load in a pressurised environment;
- Presentable in appearance;
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- Excellent customer services and communication skills to interact with people on all levels.
- 21 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Childcare voucher scheme
- A range of discounts including gym memberships and mobile phone tariffs.
BSW are an Equal Opportunities Employer.