Seafood and people are what we’re passionate about. Bringing them together is what we’re all about.
The new Head Chef must be enthusiastic, driven and personable with a real passion for seafood and at least 2 years experience in a Head Chef role, or 5 years in a Senior Sous position. Head Chefs are expected to lead, motivate and supervise the kitchen team, taking full responsibility for food storing, preparation, production, cooking and service to the restaurant. They are also responsible for the training and development of kitchen team members, administration of new starters, ensuring all team members are compliant with regards to food safety, H&S and other related policies.
– Engaging personality
– Obsession with brilliant service
– Genuine passion for seafood
– Works hard and always mean what you say
– Working for a company you love
– Postitive ambition
– Valuable experience
– Experience in Josper often desirable
– Open to training, development and learning
– Great with people