Kelleher Utility Solutions is a medium sized M+E, Gas and Specialist works contractor, who operate throughout London and the South East. We are currently looking for an experienced electrician who has a passion for delivering the highest levels of service.
KUS provides a range of electrical services in the domestic, non-domestic and commercial sectors. Works will be both pro-active, reactive installation and maintenance. As a successfully appointed electrician you will work on contracts for our various clients, ensuring a professional service is delivered to all clients.
You must be reliable, trustworthy, have a ‘can do’ attitude and pay attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to join an established company who will provide industry specific training and an opportunity to progress in to more senior positions within the organisation.
Before applying, please ensure you fulfil the following criteria:
• C&G 2382 Requirements for Electrical Installations L3.17th Edition.
• JIB Graded.CSCS (Desired).
• 2394/2395 (Desired).
• Able to read electrical schematics.
• Evidence of your awareness of the Electricity At Work Regulations.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Plant room – breakdown and fault diagnosis (advantage).
• Clean driving license.
You will be provided with a company vehicle, uniform and fuel card. All materials will be provided by KUS.