Established in 1996, we pride ourselves in providing high quality SIA door supervisors to the licensed trade in and around London & the Home Counties. We believe in providing a quality cost-effective service, and customer care is the key to achieving these goals.
Due to our continued success, we are currently seeking SIA Licensed Door Supervisors to work within our ever expanding team.
Duties Will Include:
• Managing crowds and queues
• Maintaining location dress code
• Verifying tickets
• Patrolling inside and outside the venue
• Analysing behaviour and dealing with conflict
• Restraining and escorting out of the venue, if necessary
• Managing emergencies
• Co-operating with police, first aiders and management
The Ideal Candidate:
• Must be well presented and smart in appearance.
• MUST have good time keeping.
• Exceptional Customer service skills.
• Work well independently and as part of a team.
• Have some experience in the security industry.
• Have very good communication skills.
• A GOOD WORK ETHIC!
We are seeking individuals with the above criteria to work in various late night premises. You will provide security services to Pubs, Bars, Restaurants and other venues affected by the night time economy and seasonal/sporting events across West London and the Home Counties.