Customer Service Administrator
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator (3 Month Fixed Term)
Location: 3 Old Barn Lane, Kenley, Surrey, CR8 5AT
Reporting to: Call Centre Manager
To handle incoming calls with a high level of customer service allocating and rescheduling engineers as
necessary. Also to maintain a good level of incoming or outgoing calls.
- To promptly answer incoming calls in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner.
- To book or reschedule appointments by way of allocating the correct engineer.
- Identify the customers’ requirements and attend to these, or divert the call to the correct person.
- Resolve queries where possible.
- Be clear in communicating information to both customers and staff.
- Be positive in working as part of a team.
- Maintain a smart appearance that adheres to company standards.
- Keep a good level of attendance and time keeping.
- Assist with other admin duties in between calls.
What we’re looking for:
- Good standard of keyboard skills and basic knowledge of windows software, especially outlook.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Presentable in appearance.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Proven previous experience.
- 21 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Childcare voucher scheme
- A range of discounts including gym memberships and mobile phone tariffs.
BSW are an equal opportunities employer.