Corporate Dedicated Lifestyle Manager
To look after PartyPoker Members that are appointed to you and be
responsible for their requests and to renew their subscriptions. Our Members
are based around the globe, and place a variety of lifestyle & leisure-related
requests for assistance with our Lifestyle Management team. They can do
this via telephone or email which will be received, acknowledged, researched
& actioned by a team of Lifestyle Managers in a timely manner as agreed
with the Member.
• Taking requests from the Member and responding to them within two
hours or less. Requests would include anything from travel, diary
management, booking restaurants, nightclubs, sending flowers,
arranging cleaners, dog walkers – anything that is within reason and
legal. You will be required to think outside of the box, go above and
beyond and go back to your Member with sufficient research and
impressive ideas. They will need a call on a monthly basis to see if
there is anything you can help with. Arrange to meet them a few
times a year at least.
• Proactively let them know about events or things that would interest
them personally via phone or email and encourage them to refer
friends or family to join us.
• To build a relationship with your Members in order to retain them and
renew them at the end of the year.
• Adhering to Company standard phone greeting – with appropriate
Member address & consistent levels of courtesy.
• Selecting appropriate form of Member communication – based on
• Keeping Member updated regularly, set deadlines for updates &
meeting them or provide new update deadline in advance of current
• Providing realistic & on-the-spot assessment of timeframe in which to complete request & manage expectations accordingly.
• Taking ownership of request – attempt to complete in 1 shift.
• Logging each and every action in Qforce our CRM database – aim
for your colleagues to be able to take over from you in your absence
and accurate reporting to be delivered to the client.
• Following up with Member post-request & obtain feedback – and
logging in Qforce.
• Keeping file in Qforce CRM database up to date and complete
mandatory fields, prior to closing accurately as per type & conclusion
• Updating Member information in Member Record in Qforce– if
relevant to on-going service (passport, ID card #, mileage cards,
preferred guest program #’s).
• Liaising with Global Account Manager to ensure all Qforce-related
housekeeping, resulting from management reports, is updated &
corrected according to instruction within the agreed upon deadline.
• Providing quality suggestions at all times which exceed Member
• Asking intelligent, category-related questions – become familiarised
with ‘category criteria’ so it becomes 2nd nature (what questions to
ask when receive certain request types to ensure in line with
• Obtaining Member’s criteria at first contact – avoiding time delays
due to missing data.
• Taking initiative & Going the Extra Mile – anticipate additional
services & requirements depending on request type (hotels, airport
transfers, spas, early/late check in, restaurant reservations).
• Sending clear final confirmations – to include all details of booking
(contact person, booking reference, cancellation policy).
• It will be the lifestyle manager’s responsibility to up sell to
• To log on to the telephones to answer and field calls to your
colleagues, support your colleagues on the Dedicated team and help
your team with requests when they are on annual leave or are sick.
• Attend familiarisation trips that are on offer to learn more about our
suppliers and sister businesses. Attend weekly team meetings.
• Dealing with difficult Members and complaints to the best of your
ability before escalating to Head of Dedicated.
• Fluent spoken and written in English
• Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Personal
Assistant, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account
Management, luxury travel & leisure.
• Knowledge in handling executives, senior executives & VIP’s.
• In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle
management of affluent, high-net worth individuals.
• Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury
products/services, given that our Members are based around the globe &
request info regarding predominantly travel, leisure & services worldwide.
• Possess a minimum of 1-2 years Customer Service knowledge.
• Excellent written & oral communication – fluent English is a MUST. Other
languages are advantageous.
• Passionate about customer service & delivering service excellence.
• Excellent client empathy.
• ‘Can-do’ attitude – ready to get involved at all times.
• Fast learner – adapting to new processes in rapid change climate.
• Creative problem solving & top notch organizational skills with attention
• Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines
working under pressure.
Proactive & reactive simultaneously – know the client base and anticipate
their needs, show initiative.
• Ability to remain calm & courteous under pressure, and effective conflict
• Outstanding project management skills – effectively manage requests
from initiation to completion.
• Self-starter & own manager – work autonomously.
• Strong IT & CRM systems skills (Databases, Microsoft Office etc).
• Good team player – displays compassion towards fellow colleagues.
• Excellent interpersonal skills – outstanding telephone manner.
• Mature approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive,
• Reliability – excellent time keeping is crucial to this role.
• Polished appearance.
• Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and
sensitivity at all times.