We are always looking for like minded people to join our business, whether it is a seasonal position over spring or Christmas, part-time employment or a full time position
The Mulberry Tree Resturant is looking for a passionate motivated Chef de Partie Pastry who has an eye for detail and a passion for pastry, to join the kitchen team .
We make everything from scratch and have high standards and expectations.
Need to have NVQ LEVEL 1&2
We are looking for someone who wishes to help support our busy fast paced restaurant operation as a chef de partie.
– To assist and monitor food stocks and stock movement
– To understand daily departmental costs and how they influence profit and loss results
– To ensure minimum kitchen wastage
– To learn and record new skills and recipies from other members of the department
– To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas as directed.
– To ensure all stock is controlled and rotated
– To ensure that all duties place is completed in your section
– To report any maintenance issues to the head chef immediately.
– To comply with all policies and procedures to ensure that all statutory regulations are observed.
– To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies
– To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
Must be passionate about food and a good team player