DW Support Services are specialists in safely delivering property maintenance services in both the public and private sectors. We have more than 30 years’ experience working across all property sectors including housing associations, educational institutions and local authorities. We, at DW, have the capacity and capability to provide a first-rate service in a diverse range of works and this is demonstrated by the successful completion of numerous contracts during our time in business. Due to expansion and growth, there is a great opportunity to join us as a Carpenter Tradesman.
The successful Carpenter must:
• Have the skills to install kitchens to detailed designs, all associated 2nd fix works, install fire door sets.
• Associated plumbing works to enable to install kitchen sink.
• Ensure that all works are carried out to a high standard, right first time and within the given time period.
• Be committed, reliable and flexible.
• Have the ability to work as part of a team and to work on their own.
• Have Health and Safety awareness and knowledge.
In return we offer:
A company van, fuel card and mobile phone will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £32,000.00/year