To provide excellent customer service to everyone who you come into contact with on a daily basis. This includes customers, colleagues, suppliers and other internal departments. You will do this whilst learning & developing through gaining practical, project & study based experience. You will be studying a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
• Participate fully in the day to day operation of the branch, in order to ensure that our customers receive the best customer service.
• Make the most of your Apprenticeship by attending all meetings relating to the scheme and take full advantage of the learning opportunities available to you.
• Commit to and maximise the use of 20% of working hours provided for “off the job” training.
• Demonstrate an enthusiastic, flexible and resilient attitude when dealing with both customers & colleagues.
• Work as part of a team within the branch to meet required deadlines and or targets
• Understand that the role is a mix of all aspects of the business from office and computer based tasks, dealing with customers face to face, and on the phone.
• Make suggestions for improving the way we work using your skills and knowledge which you bring to this role.
• You’ll be given the training to fully contribute to the branch, which will include safely loading company and customer vehicles.
• Keen to learn, with the desire to develop further.
• Wants an interesting role, with varied opportunities for progression.
• Flexible and adaptable as no two days are ever the same.
• Warm and friendly.
• Organised, able to manage time efficiently.
• Someone who keeps their promises and gets the job done.
• Understands the importance of working safely and following health and safety instructions.
• Basic Computer Skills.