An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Branch Administrator to join our Dartford Office on a full time permanent basis.
• To carry out the day to day administration within the branch and ensure that all business activities are completed.
• To enter all jobs for our operatives onto the planning system for allocation
• To process job sheets by inputting data onto our data entry system
• To answer telephone calls and deal with queries
• To deal with incoming emails and take appropriate action to resolve
• To ensure that the instructions are raised on the correct client account codes
• To ensure job sheets are processed through confirm complete on a daily basis
• Perform as a fully supportive team member.
• Report all problems, complaints & faults to the Senior Administrator.
• Communicate appropriately with all parties as & when required.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties to meet the needs of the Branch.
• Bonus scheme for high performance
• 20 days paid holiday rising 1 day per year after the first year’s service (Max 25 days)
Skills, Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
• Basic literacy and numeracy.
• Good telephone manner
• Methodical approach to administration
• Able to understand basic contract terms and conditions.
• Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheet knowledge
• Experience with data entry systems