Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Kier Housing Maintenance are offering Booking Clerk (2-3 Months), who will report to the Senior Resident Liaison Officer. The successful post-holder will be responsible for supporting the Resident Liaison Officers and surveyors to ensure that the business provides a customer focused service for all stakeholders involved within the contract.
• Assist in delivering excellent customer service
• Maintain and develop all tenant related activities with control and co-ordination whilst establishing close working relationships with all customers, clients and external stakeholders
• Booking in appointments, for RLO’s and surveyors
• To provide a range of clerical duties including photocopying, sending emails, filing, message-taking, sorting and distributing post, etc.
• To deal with all customer contact effectively, and courteously, in line with company’s policies and procedures.
• To maintain manual and computerised systems including inputting data, keeping records, statistics, confidential and general filing systems as directed by the line manager.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience of working in a similar role
• Knowledge of contract responsibilities and requirements
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to empathise with the customer
• Approachable and sympathetic to the differing personal