Lidl – Customer Assistant
Lidl has partnered with Love London Working to support the local community as a major employer and will offer our customers one of the best paid retail jobs in the Labour market. There will be 50 positions in each store creating 300 customer assistant vacancies for Love London Working customers across London.
- £9.75 an hour
- Full and part time positions available.
- 10% discount for staff
- 30 days holiday per year
- Promotion and further opportunities for those willing to work hard and commit to make their business a success.
- They offer a range of company benefits such as discounts at major retailers, food outlets.
What you need
As a Customer Assistant in one of our stores, you’ll be part of a fast-paced, energetic team. Your friendly, helpful attitude towards every customer that comes into the store and the pride you take in a job well done is critical to our business success.
- Demonstrate the commitment to always go above and beyond for your customers
- Enthusiasm to work well with your team members, support them in achieving your store goals
- Willingness to learn quickly,
- To be responsible and reliable, with a highly professional attitude to your work
Why apply through Love London Working
Love London Working will work with you to the very end to help you secure employment. Our aim is to ensure you are work ready and we will provide you with the skills and training to apply for the role and prepare for the interview.
By registering with Love London Working and applying for this position you will receive:
- Vocational qualification in customer service that is nationally recognised.
- Support with your online application.
- Training and preparation for your interview.